There are a gazillion blogs and websites devoted to breastfeeding! I've waded through my favorite, tried-and-true resources and am sharing them with you here:
- Dr. Jane Morton -- this is the best video of hand expression available. Every mom should know how to effectively hand express milk before she leaves the hospital!
- KellyMom --this site, maintained by IBCLC Kelly Bonyata, offers sound, practical advice and articles on everything breastfeeding related. Kellymom is one of MY go-to sites for up to date, solid information.
- Breastfeeding Inc-- this is the site of Dr. Jack Newman, a Canadian breastfeeding specialist. It has a wealth of information on all aspects of breastfeeding and has incredibly useful videos to view on latching.
- Dr. Ghaheri's blog --for parents who suspect (or know) that their child may have a posterior tongue tie (or a lip tie), this is the site for you! It is a jackpot of evidence-based information that will give you the information you need.
- Breastfeeding in Combat Boots -- this site, maintained by IBCLC Robyn Roche-Paull, has practical and current information for moms in the military. While it is written for service-women, its information is invaluable and worthwhile for ALL breastfeeding moms!
- Karen Gromada -- when it comes to mothering multiples, go to the pros! Karen Gromada is an author, speaker, and working RN, IBCLC. Her personal experience breastfeeding twins serves as the base for her professional expertise. I recommend all moms of multiples visit her site for tips and tricks.